NEW REFUND POLICY effective January 1st, 2016: All refunds will be subject to a $10 administrative fee*.
Refund of the sports fee will be available only if all of the following conditions are met:
1. Refund request is made within 5 weeks after the last signup date
a. Spring Sport last date to request a refund: February 28th, 2018
b. Fall Sport last date to request a refund: June 22, 2018
c. Winter Sport last date to request a refund: TBD
2. No uniform or equipment has been ordered for that sport
3. Sport director is able to fill slot on team roster(s)
LATE FEES: A registration is considered to be late the day after the last date of registration. Late fees will not be refunded.
Family Membership Fee Refund
Refunds will be available only if:
1. Refund request is made within 5 weeks after the last sport signup date (Spring, Fall or Winter)
2. No children of the family have participated in any sport
All refund requests should be submitted directly to the MVAA within the refund policy time frame**.
Please follow the steps below to ensure a timely process:
- Families need to contact the MVAA Administrative Assistant within the time frame indicated above.
- Sport fees are never carried sport to sport.
- Use the following format to request a refund: Contact the MVAA sending through the mail postmarked prior to the last eligible refund date or emailing email@example.com
- Required information needed:
- Subject line should read: Refund “Doe Family” (Example)
- The body of the email needs to state the following items:
- Parent names (checks cannot be written to the child)
- Age group/amount
- Reason requesting refund (i.e. moving)
* Voted and approved by the general MVAA membership at the December 3, 2015 meeting
** Voted and approved by the general MVAA membership at the December 4, 2003 meeting